Preventive & Early COVID-19 Treatment with World Experts Elizabeth Lee Vliet, MD and Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has produced the booklet: A Guide to Home Based COVID Treatment: Step-by-step Doctors’ Plan that could save your life. Click on the title to obtain a copy of the booklet!
Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH is a world expert and leader on the Early Treatment and Prevention of COVID-19. Millions of hospitalizations and deaths worldwide can be prevented when prompt multidrug treatment is prescribed. We explain where and how to get the latest preventive and early treatment guidelines, plus contacts for national telemedicine services which can prescribe medications in the event personal physicians are indisposed. We also discuss the incredible story of how and why the US government, the media, scientific journals, and overall international establishment have decided to keep America and a few other developed countries from enacting early treatment initiatives. I believe Dr. McCullough’s words should be spread around the world for everyone to read and to put into practice.
World class physicians who are members of the AAPS went to the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and presented testimony on why patients and physicians should be allowed to seek and prescribe home based treatment for COVID-19. We have highlights here.
COVID-19 LIFE-SAVING NEWS. You and Your Physician Can Successfully Treat COVID-19 at Home. This treatment protocol can save millions of lives. Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, a frontline physician, introduces the Early Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 with back up resources for you and your doctor to successful treat the early signs of COVID-19 at home. Physician-tested, the basis of Congressional Hearings, backed by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons—this is the information you, your family, and the world need to triumph over COVID-19.
Finally here is the hour video of Dr. Breggin’s terrific TV interview with Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D. , who is coeditor and writer of the new free booklet, A Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment published by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).
Peter A. McCullough MD, MPH has produced a series of reports on COVID-19 published in TheHill.com. Here they are:
• Three gears of ‘Operation Warp Speed’ on the COVID-19 journey, November 25, 2020
• Bracing for a collision between influenza and COVID-19, October 23, 2020
• Why home treatment of COVID-19 with several drugs is crucial, October 1, 2020
• The great gamble of COVID-19 vaccine development, August 17, 2020
• Why doctors and researchers need access to hydroxychloroquine, August 7, 2020
• COVID-19 has decided to stay and Americans need home treatments, June 29, 2020
• COVID-19 is slowly passing through communities to its unceremonious exit, June 3, 2020
• The science behind COVID-19 — and how to guard against infection, May 4, 2020
• To know when the peak has passed, we need better COVID-19 modeling, April 16, 2020
• COVID-19 is occurring in clusters, making good data and resource allocation crucial, April 2, 2020